About Miami University’s Regional Locations
Miami University Hamilton and Miami University Middletown are regional campuses of Miami University, a highly regarded public university with a national reputation.
Miami‘s regional campuses maintain an open admission policy, which means first-time college students are automatically accepted with a high school diploma or GED, at any age. Learn more about our open admission policy.
As commuter campuses Miami Hamilton and Miami Middletown offer bachelor's degrees, associate degrees and beginning course work for most four-year degrees.
The Voice of America Learning Center (VOALC) is also part of the Miami Regionals system and offers undergraduate and graduate courses. The VOALC is the home of the Corporate & Community Institute.
Our newest location is Greentree Health Science Academy (GHSA) on the Atrium Medical Center campus in Middletown. GHSA is home to many of Miami University's nursing and health science-related courses.
Miami’s Regionals offer the quality of a Miami University education combined with the convenience of a campus close to home.
At Miami's regional locations you may:
• complete an associate degree
• begin work on a bachelor's degree
• complete a bachelor's in Engineering Technology, Nursing, Integrative Studies, Criminal Justice or Health Information Technology.
• begin work on a master's degree
Fall semester begins in late August and ends in mid-December. Spring semester begins in mid-January and ends in mid-May. Summer sessions also are offered.
Miami’s Regional Campuses are accredited by The Higher Learning Commission
and are members of the North Central Association.
Students choose to attend Miami's regional locations because of:
• flexible class schedules
• affordable tuition
• small class sizes
• high-quality and award-winning faculty
Other outstanding services include:
• free academic tutoring and advising
• career counseling and job placement
• cooperative education programs
• student activities such as athletics and cultural programs
• on-site childcare
• wireless internet connectivity throughout both campuses
• free use of campus recreation centers
• convenient, free parking