Online Classes - Ed2go, Indaba Global and Command Spanish
Whether your interest is personal or professional, online classrooms and blended learning options are excellent resources and offer a vast variety of learning choices.
Our courses are entirely Web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes, and assignments. You get the flexibility to study at your own pace with enough structure and support to complete the course. For Ed2go, courses are six weeks in length with lessons being released on Wednesday and Friday. Gatlin programs are self-paced.
Expert Instructors—the Personal Touch
A dedicated instructor runs every course; pacing learners, answering questions, giving feedback, and facilitating discussions. It is not uncommon for instructors to be published authors and sought-after speakers.
Market Tested Quality
More than a million learners have taken one of these engaging and highly interactive online courses. Each course must pass a rigorous quality assurance process.
Participants Gain Valuable Skills
The well-crafted lesson materials along with the online instructor and fellow student interaction will allow you to gain valuable knowledge you can immediately apply on the job.
Easy No-Hassle Implementation
Ed2go /Gatlin hosts the entire operation. There’s no technology to purchase, integrate, administer, or support.
Indaba Global has found - and many independent studies prove - that a mix of online training, mentoring, consulting and one-on-one or small group coaching yields the highest return on investment for your organization. However, this only happens if all the components fit together in an integrated process. So MCCI offers Indaba Global's Blended eLearning Approach to accomplish this feat. This approach implements, through working with internal and external coaches and consultants, a comprehensive Internal Corporate Solutions for training and development.
For FULL details . . .
Command Spanish™: No Previous Knowledge of Spanish is Required!
- Career-Specific Curriculum Students will enjoy learning “commands” that are specific to their career field . . . to be more effective dealing with employees and clients.
- Non-Grammar Based Materials Students may be true language beginners, no prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
- Generic Spanish Students do not need to worry about the nationality of the person with whom they are speaking.
- Very Interactive You might actually find learning Spanish fun!
- Phonetic Encoding Students will have near perfect pronunciation after only an hour’s worth of work. Materials display a phrase in English, then Spanish, then in a phonetic encoding format which allows you to just “sound out” the phrase.